Thank you for choosing High Plains RV Resort and Campground! We look forward to hosting you!
- Daily reservations are available online. If you do not see availability for your desired dates or you would like to purchase a multi-day pass, please contact us via phone at 307-687-7339 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in is at 1 PM / Check-out is at 11:30 a.m. Complimentary late check-out is available upon request depending on future occupancy of the space.
- Pass price is based on up to 4 persons, one camping unit and one vehicle. Additional vehicles or persons in the campground will require the purchase of an additional pass.
- Shower and laundry facilities are strictly for paid guests' use only.
- The Guests shall dispose of all waste material generated during the pass period in the dumpster during their stay. Please, only bagged trash in the dumpsters.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m. and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum; this includes pets. Please be a good neighbor, including no loud music or obscene language, no generator use.
- If you have children, keep an eye on them. You are solely responsible for their safety.
- Please keep your items in your designated campsite and do not walk through other campsites.
- High Plains RV Resort is a private campground. We reserve the right to deny service to any person and to ask anyone to leave the premises at any time for any reason. No refunds will be given. The Park cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- There will be no refunds due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work, family emergencies, violations of campground rules, or other commitments.
- Only use High Plains RV Resort firewood. We want to ensure that no inadvertent disease or insect transmission occurs.
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5 miles per hour. Please drive like your child, the one that you love and adore and not the one that just snuck out and got caught by the cops is walking down the road. Those who violate the speed limit will be immediately asked to leave and their pass will be revoked.
- Pets: Maximum of 2 Pets. Pets are always welcome. Pets should be leashed outside of your camping unit and always controlled by you. Pets should never be left unattended. The owner must clean up after their own pet. If the animal becomes a nuisance (barking, aggressive, owner leaving waste, etc.) you will be asked to remove your pet from the park. Due to insurance, we must restrict which breeds are allowed in the park, which includes, Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Mastiffs, Chows, and wolf-mixes. Finally, any animal that “acts aggressively” or has a history of aggressive behavior cannot be allowed. The owner of the animal remains solely responsible for its behavior.
- No drying or hanging of clothes outside of your RV. 24/7 laundry is available in the office.
- Due to scheduling restrictions, there are no site changes allowed without authorization of the office.
- By booking this reservation, you acknowledge that If you cancel at least fourteen (14) days prior to your reservation check-in time, you will be refunded your full total minus a $32.00 transaction fee.
If you cancel within fourteen (14) days of your scheduled check-in time, no refunds will be given.
All cancellations must be made by phone only!
- All discounted seven-day or longer passes are fully refundable (minus the $32.00 fee) within 24 hours of purchase. If the refund is requested after this 24-hour period, no refunds will be given.
- Any damage or excess utility usage due to the fault of the passholder, the passholder shall be solely responsible for any excess utility charges or damages charged and reimburse the park for such damages.
- We look forward to your stay!!